For embedding a chart into your message, Google developers offer a wide range of services and platforms. But, not all of them will meet your expectations or will be compatible with your device, which is why Zapier is a tool that we would highly recommend, especially over Gmail. Let’s find out what makes them different
Both of them are productive and useful but before you choose one, understand how they work
- What is Zapier for?
Zapier is an online automated tool that links apps and services. With Zapier, you will no longer need to rely on a developer’s coding skills to integrate your office tasks and processes. In addition, Zapier will allow you to connect automatically Image-Charts to up to 2000 apps, thus increasing your productivity to a significant extent
- What is Gmail for?
Gmail, however, is more of a free web-based service developed by Google. Gmail was created to allow users to access and manage synchronized messages and email content with gigabyte storage. Gmail’s functionality also includes automatic organization related messages in a smooth and user-friendly conversation thread.
Gmail and Zapier, what is the link between them
Of course, they can perfectly work together, since Gmail is a Google created app and Zapier connects apps; they can complement each other. Moreover, one of the reasons why we recommend Zapier is its convenience for attaching chart images in Gmail. But first, you might need to learn about the basic functionality of this platform
How does Zapier function?
Paragraphe : Zapier as said previously, helps you with your work automation. Zapier will automatically link all the apps that can be connected so that you can streamline your work and focus on tasks accordingly. It’s quite simple to create a zap. All you will have to do is to:
- Choose a trigger (Any event in an app that leads your Zap)
- Choose an action (The action you want Zapier to do: it can be filtering, gathering data or else)
- Finally, watch Zapier do the work for you: Zapier will collect and process all the information you enter and find the link between each app so that you do not receive any useless splattered information.
But beside these mentioned above, here are some more reasons to clear up your mind:
- Zapier supports Image- Charts Triggers, Searches, Filters and Actions.
- Zapier can connect Image-charts with hundreds of apps
- Zapier is more affordable than other automation tools
Image-charts and Zapier
If you are required to send a chart in image, using Zapier will be beyond useful for you. Firstly, you can generate your chart’s image by using Image-charts. The latter will help you find the chart that meets your purpose and you can create any chart, such as bar charts, pie charts, line charts and more. Next, you can use these charts for PDF reports, emails or else. Zapier will then simplify your tasks by linking them up with your everyday applications.
Within its detailed integration features, you can observe that there are mainly nine Charts that can be created through Image-Charts in Zapier, allowing you to enjoy a lot of versatility with data visualization.
- Code Chart
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Sparkline Chart
- Bubble Chart
- Line Chart
- Radar Chart
- Scatter Chart
Connection to hundreds of apps/
Zapier doesn’t only link apps, but it also saves a great deal of time. For busy people, Zapier is indeed the go-to solution. For Gmail, here is what you can do:
- Send and receive Gmail emails to new leads from Social networks lead ads
- Send follow-ups and receive email notifications to New typeforms destinations
- Save Gmail files to Google Drive
- Send Gmail emails in the form of Slack messages
With Zapier, you can connect Gmail to more than a thousand apps such as Slack, Dropbox, Google Sheets, Excel and even social networks as Facebook….
That is why we recommend using Zapier with Image-Charts to generate the best outcomes
Zapier low pricing
Paragraphe : Last but not least, there’s another reason to choose Zapier is its affordable packs. Depending on the type of work you ask for, below are the different categories of packs to choose from.
- Free pack: free of costs. Allows everyone to self-automate 100 tasks per mo.
- Starter pack: At only 19.99$ per month, allows automating 750 tasks per mo
- Professional pack: at 49.99$, this one is an asset due to its advanced performance for increasing the productivity of your work with the capacity of 2,000 tasks per mo
- Team pack: at 299$, this one is made to maximize collaboration, with a capacity of 50,000 tasks per mo
- Company pack: at 599.99$, this pack will offer premium automation and grade lift features. This one is able to perform 100,000 tasks per mo.
We hope that by now, you can make the right decision. Don’t forget that the subscription is free. So don’t waste time, sign up now and try it for free!